The Council ForumTizzy Talk

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please try to register or login.
2 Pages<12
Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Tizzy  
#21 Posted : Monday, October 7, 2019 12:35:28 AM(UTC)
Tizzy

Groups: Administrators, AoD Beta Demon, Heavenly Host Beta Demons, ITN Beta Demons, Registered, Registered Users, Subscribers

Was thanked: 47 time(s) in 44 post(s)
Will make sure T-A-G notifies everyone in these OOA/COA/Book IV forums when the betas (any/all of them) are getting ready to start.
Offline Tizzy  
#22 Posted : Monday, October 7, 2019 2:34:03 AM(UTC)
Tizzy

Groups: Administrators, AoD Beta Demon, Heavenly Host Beta Demons, ITN Beta Demons, Registered, Registered Users, Subscribers

Anyone that posts in the forums for upcoming books will get an email from me. T-A-G treats me like a demon slave and makes me do so much of the work.

It's not enough that I take careful notes of what happens so I can tell him the story, I also have to do errands like emailing people for him and running this website.

Originally, it was Lenamare doing it, but apparently his "wards" also cut off his Internet access.

It'd be really great to have wards to stop DDOS attacks, but...

I am pretty much immune to them since I use AOL Dial Up. If my D'iMac gets attacked, I simply hang up and dial a different access number, there are hundreds of thousands and none of them ever give me busy signals for some reason.

Yes, they are all long distance, but from the Abyss, Beijing and New York are relatively on top of each other in terms of distance.

Offline pater domus  
#23 Posted : Tuesday, October 15, 2019 3:20:19 PM(UTC)
pater domus

Groups: Registered, Registered Users, Subscribers

Is there a way to lure TAG out of his office to get a few more pages from Tizzy? Speak to the hand

Or an update how much time TAG need to complete the books? :D
Offline Tizzy  
#24 Posted : Tuesday, October 15, 2019 3:43:59 PM(UTC)
Tizzy

Hey dad!

I wish there was, he's thwarting me right and left and left and right, full circle.

He's keeps claiming that OOA will be done "this month" unfortunately, "this month" seems to change every month.

Realistically, he's probably going to need a long weekend or two to finish up and get to beta. E.g. a holiday.

This so called day job of his just won't end, you would think with the "days" getting shorter, and "nights" longer, he'd be working fewer hours on his "day" job, but now his "day" job seems to be continuing past sunset. Very annoying, cause now it's bot a "day job" and a "night job" and it's got me irked.

However, maybe I can steal a few hints/excerpts or something and post them as spoilers.

Dancing
Offline Korwin  
#25 Posted : Wednesday, October 16, 2019 11:28:04 AM(UTC)
Korwin

Groups: AoD Beta Demon, Heavenly Host Beta Demons, ITN Beta Demons, Registered, Registered Users, Subscribers

Was thanked: 10 time(s) in 10 post(s)
I have full confidence in Tizzy to do an "Ocean 11" heist on his own. Whistle
Offline Tizzy  
#26 Posted : Thursday, October 17, 2019 3:49:54 AM(UTC)
Tizzy

OK, so finally located something of interest that doesn't actually give anything away beyond what you already know.

Keep in mind this is a rough draft, not only pre-beta, but pre-alpha (whatever that is). So reading it now, it may need a bit of "loosening up" but....

thanks 1 user thanked Tizzy for this useful post.
Korwin on 10/17/2019(UTC)
Offline pater domus  
#27 Posted : Thursday, October 17, 2019 9:38:10 PM(UTC)
pater domus

Ty Tizzy,
you are my favorite demon Applause Drool after all (maybe i want some cookies in the future Shhh )

And remind T-A-G not to overwork :). Quality is always better than quantity!

Offline Tizzy  
#28 Posted : Friday, October 18, 2019 1:30:18 AM(UTC)
Tizzy

Thank you! Love

At last! Some basic appreciation for my hard work!

I will be more than happy to bake you some cookies...or brownies...my triple chocolate brownies are very good.

I also make these demon butter drenched cheddar biscuits that go really good with lobster.

I actually like lobster, so nice and crunchy on the outside, soft and tender on the inside. And really great dipped in demon butter!

Offline Guruushika  
#29 Posted : Friday, October 18, 2019 9:42:19 AM(UTC)
Guruushika

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 1 post(s)
I don't want to know what horrors Tizzy created by bringing demon butter to a sushi bar or restaurant that served live fish/lobster. Might explain some of the Great Old Ones though...

Maybe Talarius was right and Tizzy is a menace to reality...
Offline Tizzy  
#30 Posted : Friday, October 18, 2019 3:25:00 PM(UTC)
Tizzy

What?

Are you saying you have a problem with D'Sushi?

You eat the D'Sushi and then it eats you from the inside out?

Offline Korwin  
#31 Posted : Monday, October 21, 2019 6:47:47 AM(UTC)
Korwin

Groups: AoD Beta Demon, Heavenly Host Beta Demons, ITN Beta Demons, Registered, Registered Users, Subscribers

Was thanked: 10 time(s) in 10 post(s)
Originally Posted by: Guruushika Go to Quoted Post
Maybe Talarius was right and Tizzy is a menace to reality...

Maybe? For shure!
Offline Guruushika  
#32 Posted : Monday, October 21, 2019 10:38:11 AM(UTC)
Guruushika

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 1 post(s)
While I was worried a little about the fish going extraplanar, I was more concerned with voluntary and involuntarily shared butter and it's impact on restaurant patrons. Mind you eating DFish without a stomach that is at least ogre-grade is probably ill advised anyway (didn't Ridley Scott make a documentary about that?).

I was worried about the Patrons because I can imagine that there is a splash zone around Tizzy if he has the Seafood munchies and that sounds like lots of wackiness waiting to happen...
Offline Tizzy  
#33 Posted : Monday, October 21, 2019 7:05:22 PM(UTC)
Tizzy

Hmm,

I wonder if the patrons would be extra tasty splashed in D'Buttah?

You are making me hungry.