The Council ForumTizzy Talk

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please try to register or login.
2 Pages<12
Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Wylan of Oorstemoth  
#21 Posted : Sunday, October 18, 2015 4:52:58 PM(UTC)
Wylan of Oorstemoth

Groups: AoD Beta Demon, Heavenly Host Beta Demons, ITN Beta Demons, Registered, Registered Users, Subscribers

Whatever he may or may not be, he is complicit in the schemes of the Dark Lord Edwyrd and his ally the Demon Lord Tommus!

All shall be brought to Justice, or more accurately, Justice shall be brought to them, since they have failed to turn themselves in for execution.
Offline Korwin  
#22 Posted : Thursday, October 22, 2015 7:14:02 AM(UTC)
Korwin

Groups: AoD Beta Demon, Heavenly Host Beta Demons, ITN Beta Demons, Registered, Registered Users, Subscribers

Was thanked: 10 time(s) in 10 post(s)
Originally Posted by: Wylan of Oorstemoth Go to Quoted Post
To expedite this endeavor, you are entreated to enter into an email your street address, city, country, planet and universe and direct it to my forum address.
Hmm, you sound like an identity thief?
#23 Posted : Thursday, October 22, 2015 3:28:35 PM(UTC)
Wylan of Oorstemoth

You do know that impugning the integrity of an Officer of the Law, and making false accusations against an Officer is considered High Treason?

I hope that is not what you are committing, because that would add to your already considerable list of crimes.

BTW: What is the make, model and color of your car; in the event we need to fireball it? Although if you are in a crowded city, a lightning bolt would probably incur fewer bystander casualties.

Offline Korwin  
#24 Posted : Tuesday, October 27, 2015 9:38:23 AM(UTC)
Korwin

You do know that impugning the integrity of an Officer of the Law, and making false accusations against an Officer is considered High Treason?

I hope that is not what you are committing, because that would add to your already considerable list of crimes.

BTW: What is the make, model and color of your car; in the event we need to fireball it? Although if you are in a crowded city, a lightning bolt would probably incur fewer bystander casualties.

Please send me your documentation, documenting your claim to be an officer of the law.
May have to send the evidence of you impersonating an Oorstemothian Officer of the Law to the authorities in Oorstemothian, if I dont get the documentation...
#25 Posted : Tuesday, October 27, 2015 4:02:55 PM(UTC)
Wylan of Oorstemoth

Hah! You pernicious purveyor of putridly prevaricating perjury!

My proof will be when the Inferno shows up at your door! Or, you can read Volume III where I report on your failing to respect my authoritah! And file a complaint that shall be your undoing!
Offline Korwin  
#26 Posted : Thursday, October 29, 2015 6:34:12 AM(UTC)
Korwin

Oh, I will, I will read book 3.
I won't expect you showing up in the Inferno, or without it. Shame on you
#27 Posted : Friday, October 30, 2015 2:13:40 PM(UTC)
Wylan of Oorstemoth

Hah, dangerously deranged doubter!

You shall rightfully rue your resistance and irrational irrectitude! Rest assured, there shall be rueful ramifications to your ridiculously relentless resistance to righteousness reason-ability!
Offline Korwin  
#28 Posted : Monday, November 2, 2015 8:56:54 AM(UTC)
Korwin

You shall rightfully rue your resistance and irrational irrectitude! Rest assured, there shall be rueful ramifications to your ridiculously relentless resistance to righteousness reason-ability!

Your words are to understandable for an proper Oorstemoth.
You should translate it into another language and back again to really fake an proper Oorstemoth.

Like this:
Quote:
Thou shalt rightly pleased your resistance and irrational rectitude! Rest assured, there is rueful affect your ridiculous merciless opposition to the justice to be abilty!

or this:
Quote:
And you also satisfied with your resistance and irrational righteousness! Rest assured, there rueful affect ignorance mercilessly your position with respect to the right to abilty to be!

Edited by user Monday, November 2, 2015 8:57:31 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Offline Tizzy  
#29 Posted : Tuesday, November 3, 2015 4:49:03 PM(UTC)
Tizzy

Groups: Administrators, AoD Beta Demon, Heavenly Host Beta Demons, ITN Beta Demons, Registered, Registered Users, Subscribers

Was thanked: 47 time(s) in 44 post(s)
Wait!

I'm getting confused, which one of you is the Oorstemothian?
Offline Korwin  
#30 Posted : Wednesday, November 11, 2015 8:45:11 AM(UTC)
Korwin

Originally Posted by: Tizzy Go to Quoted Post
Wait!

I'm getting confused, which one of you is the Oorstemothian?
Since I'm the one who is mocking the Oorsteemothian grammar, it should be pretty obvious.
I think self irony is an crime in Oorstemorthian... Am I right?

Offline Tizzy  
#31 Posted : Wednesday, November 11, 2015 3:58:07 PM(UTC)
Tizzy

Groups: Administrators, AoD Beta Demon, Heavenly Host Beta Demons, ITN Beta Demons, Registered, Registered Users, Subscribers

Hmm, to be honest I am not sure they are capable of detecting it.

That's a good question, perhaps you could go there and test the waters and report back here? Assuming it is not a capital offense.

Offline Korwin  
#32 Posted : Thursday, November 12, 2015 7:01:11 AM(UTC)
Korwin

And now we are back on the transportation problem...
Offline Tizzy  
#33 Posted : Thursday, November 12, 2015 4:51:36 PM(UTC)
Tizzy

Hmm,

Good point. While Wylan has offered you a free ride, I am not sure you want to tell him your address. They may decide that friends, family and neighbors of yours are potential co conspirators and haul them into. Do you have a good lawyer licensed to practice in Oorstemoth?

That would probably help. Remember, Exador was falsely accused and his army of lawyers not only kept him from being capitally punished and out of jail and after a year or so, he was finally exonerated.

So the law really does work there, it's just painfully slow and very expensive.

Hmm. Have you thought of calling an Oober?

Offline Bradyman  
#34 Posted : Sunday, November 29, 2015 10:50:16 PM(UTC)
Bradyman

Groups: ITN Beta Demons, Registered, Registered Users, Subscribers

I believe that this discussion went way off track. This is mostly likely Tizzy's fault. He knew we were getting close to the truth about him, and had to step in and distract us. It may appear to not be Tizzy's fault, in fact it may appear that this conversation naturally reached the point it did, but in reality it is all due to his demonic influence. Tell us the truth!

... or an interesting lie, whichever works for you.
Offline Tizzy  
#35 Posted : Monday, November 30, 2015 3:48:46 PM(UTC)
Tizzy

I have never lied in my life! Dear Sir! Shame on you

Hmm, that might be a lie?

I am a demon, demon's always lie, so therefore I must be lying about never lying...

Of course, since I am a demon and demon's always lie, I must therefore be lying about demon's always lying! d'oh!

In which case I am telling the truth!

In either event, I am simply little old me. Tizzy, most innocuous of demons in the Abyss. Ask anyone!