The Council ForumTizzy Talk

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please try to register or login.
2 Pages12>
Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Puck  
#1 Posted : Sunday, October 4, 2015 9:51:49 PM(UTC)
Puck

Groups: AoD Beta Demon, Registered, Registered Users, Subscribers

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 3 post(s)
Your a freaking maestro mate!

P.S. Anyone else think Tizzy is the concordenaux?
Offline Tizzy  
#2 Posted : Monday, October 5, 2015 1:24:30 AM(UTC)
Tizzy

Groups: Administrators, AoD Beta Demon, Heavenly Host Beta Demons, ITN Beta Demons, Registered, Registered Users, Subscribers

Was thanked: 47 time(s) in 44 post(s)
Be careful, you don't want that to go to his head!

It's pretty big already!

Dancing

Remember you can't believe everything that T-A-G writes. He is just a really lousy interpreter of the story I send him and he takes huge liberties. For example, did you notice? He is basically implying that I am some sort of inter-dimensional drug dealer!

Talk about aspersions! Not talking
thanks 1 user thanked Tizzy for this useful post.
EpicRomCom on 10/5/2015(UTC)
Offline Puck  
#3 Posted : Monday, October 5, 2015 2:06:56 AM(UTC)
Puck

Didn't you say something about not having much competition >_>; Sounds like a confirmation to me Tizzy!
Offline EpicRomCom  
#4 Posted : Monday, October 5, 2015 5:56:36 AM(UTC)
EpicRomCom

Groups: Registered, Unverified Users

I also thin tis-dale is the concord guy as well.Think. Think about it, he 50000 yr +, senile, manipulating things with his prophecies an shit, and SPOILER ALERT: his diary has super powers, he also has special power like being able to bind himself to a wizard, smell new arrivals, makes references to earths and is very knowledgeable and led tom to the wand. Yeah he definitely concord.
Offline Tizzy  
#5 Posted : Monday, October 5, 2015 5:16:53 PM(UTC)
Tizzy

Groups: Administrators, AoD Beta Demon, Heavenly Host Beta Demons, ITN Beta Demons, Registered, Registered Users, Subscribers

Senile!

Someone here is totally ageist! or age-ist, looked like I called you a geist, nope, you aren't a geist, just age-ist.

Yes, I am getting up there in years, but I've got just as many marbles as ever!

As far as competition, I was talking about my indescribable beauty! I've got very little competition in the looks department. See my picture beside this post. Helen of Troy used to weep when she would see me, knowing she could never match my beauty!

Besides you guys are reading way way too much into that clearly hallucinogenic Lacuna.

And what's with this idea of including a Lacuna? A lacuna is a missing fragment...it is supposed to be missing! It's not missing if it's there!

T-A-G has clearly gone off the rails.
Offline NS  
#6 Posted : Thursday, October 8, 2015 2:22:15 AM(UTC)
NS

Groups: Registered, Registered Users, Subscribers

i was hoping for a while that tom would become the concord in some weird time bending fasion

as for tizzy ... my guess is that he's loki

he was called the trickster a couple times in book two ...

and loki's a trickster

and he's from the same pantheon/myths as the orcs and volund ... pretty sure anyway
Offline The Author Guy  
#7 Posted : Thursday, October 8, 2015 4:39:39 AM(UTC)
The Author Guy

Groups: Administrators, AoD Beta Demon, ITN Beta Demons, Registered, Registered Users, Subscribers

Was thanked: 109 time(s) in 86 post(s)
Oooh!!!!!

I seriously like that, I like that a lot!!!

So, should that turn out to be the case, you will get an extra shoutout in the "Thank you" front matter!

I really like that a lot! Applause

Offline Puck  
#8 Posted : Thursday, October 8, 2015 11:51:32 PM(UTC)
Puck

I can see Loki o.o

I'm hoping Tom gets to dark demi/god status. Not quite sure he'd fit on the whole concordenaux thing!
Offline The Author Guy  
#9 Posted : Friday, October 9, 2015 12:35:08 AM(UTC)
The Author Guy

Groups: Administrators, AoD Beta Demon, ITN Beta Demons, Registered, Registered Users, Subscribers

Yeah, that can/will be interesting....

Whistle

Offline Netter  
#10 Posted : Friday, October 9, 2015 4:07:48 AM(UTC)
Netter

Groups: AoD Beta Demon, Heavenly Host Beta Demons, Registered, Registered Users, Subscribers

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Wasnt it stated in Book 2 that Loki died during Ragnarock and destroying the dimension connecting bridge to asguard?
Offline NS  
#11 Posted : Friday, October 9, 2015 5:23:24 AM(UTC)
NS

Groups: Registered, Registered Users, Subscribers

T-A-G, glad you liked that theory
if I get a shout out i'll probably piss my pants

Netter, ya it was but I wouldn't put it past tizzy or loki to fake his own death Liar

side note: I almost cried when I realized I had finished book 2
Offline Rosver  
#12 Posted : Friday, October 9, 2015 9:04:13 AM(UTC)
Rosver

Groups: Beta Demon, Heavenly Host Beta Demons, Registered, Registered Users, Subscribers

Was thanked: 6 time(s) in 6 post(s)
@NS

Glad you like the book.
Offline Puck  
#13 Posted : Friday, October 9, 2015 7:56:38 PM(UTC)
Puck

Yes, tizzy is a sly one *eyes*

Flip side, don't you have to love Hilda, and anyone else wonder why the enchantress is only hot when your drunk? ;p ain't that what alcohol do anyhow!? *Bad da chink*
Offline Tizzy  
#14 Posted : Sunday, October 11, 2015 4:43:44 PM(UTC)
Tizzy

I wonder what she looks like cookied?

Offline Dirk Flamberge  
#15 Posted : Monday, October 12, 2015 3:17:55 AM(UTC)
Dirk Flamberge

Groups: ITN Beta Demons, Registered, Registered Users, Subscribers

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)
Yes i really enjoyed Book II, I've already reread it twice although i did skim through the side views on subsequent reads since I'm more interested in Tom's/acquaintances/abyss side, but that's just me and not a reflection on the writing quality. You did a great job as expected and I'm already impatient for the next one. Applause Applause Applause
Offline The Author Guy  
#16 Posted : Monday, October 12, 2015 5:17:49 PM(UTC)
The Author Guy

Thanks!

Yeah, I've been guilty of that myself in some books. I admit it was a real problem with Tom stuck in the cave and all the action happening elsewhere, that won't be a problem going forward, because now rather than sitting on the periphery, Tom has found himself stuck at the center of an active volcano, both literally and figuratively.

There are bound to be all sorts of eruptions!

Angel
Offline Korwin  
#17 Posted : Tuesday, October 13, 2015 8:48:24 AM(UTC)
Korwin

Groups: AoD Beta Demon, Heavenly Host Beta Demons, ITN Beta Demons, Registered, Registered Users, Subscribers

Was thanked: 10 time(s) in 10 post(s)
So how far along is book 3 :D
Offline The Author Guy  
#18 Posted : Tuesday, October 13, 2015 3:19:14 PM(UTC)
The Author Guy

About 15% to 20%. Actual launching of book 2 and v.1 Countdown; with advertising campaigns and monitoring/tweaking them etc sort of took me out of the "zone" and working now to get back into the writing zone.

I actually have 3 zones when it comes to "writing" the "plotting zone" the "writing zone" the "review/edit zone" The plotting zone is like a first draft or two of the story that happens in my head. Actually, plotting is probably not the right word. Because plotting of the overall arc in bullet point form was/is mostly done so new "plotting" happens when things take an unexpected twist; and they did that a lot near end of beta; stuff gets moved up, other gets moved back.

For example; storyline and intersections with the "Inter-dimensional rogues" who stole the book and escaped from Oorstemoth on Captain Asmeth's ship has moved back and the Knights of Chaos has moved up. How exactly this shifted, I am not so sure, but we are probably in book 4 territory for those implications.

Mental writing is implementing the bullet points, and moving them around, changing emphasis filling in the details.

So maybe I should call my 2 zones; "mental writing" and "typing" mental writing I do laying in bed, in the shower, while driving or other odd times; I write the story a couple different ways in my head and then in the next zone I type it up the first time. Then I will go over it a couple times in preparation for next writing zone and maybe rewrite/edit/improve before moving on to typing the newest stuff from the mental zone.
Offline Anskier  
#19 Posted : Sunday, October 18, 2015 6:24:54 AM(UTC)
Anskier

Groups: AoD Beta Demon, Beta Demon, Heavenly Host Beta Demons, Registered, Registered Users, Subscribers

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
I just want to say I really liked how the book turned out.

I was here for Beta 1 and really enjoyed most of the changes made since then.

I can't wait for the next one lol
Offline Wylan of Oorstemoth  
#20 Posted : Sunday, October 18, 2015 4:56:47 PM(UTC)
Wylan of Oorstemoth

Groups: AoD Beta Demon, Heavenly Host Beta Demons, ITN Beta Demons, Registered, Registered Users, Subscribers

I have no idea what book you people are talking about.

It sounds like some work of fiction. I have no time for such frivolous froo-frah as the Law is a seriously seductive siren that surreptitiously subsumes all of its servants' schedules!