The Council ForumTizzy Talk

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please try to register or login.
Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Tizzy  
#1 Posted : Tuesday, April 1, 2014 3:35:31 AM(UTC)
Tizzy

Groups: Administrators, AoD Beta Demon, Heavenly Host Beta Demons, ITN Beta Demons, Registered, Registered Users, Subscribers

Was thanked: 47 time(s) in 44 post(s)
Hey Hoh!

Tizzy here broadcasting from my local Mirrorweb, through the Astral Plane to some random mid-Tech Earth that Tom is from website. Got some agent name ForkMaster or something to anchor that end.

Oh, yeah, almost forgot, Tom's mom? Bad news/Good news. Bad News First: Your son is dead on your plane. Good News: He's damned to the abyss for all eternity, enslaved to a jackass of an accursed master. And best of all he gets to hang with me!

So the mirrorweb is still growing...more content and art coming, it just takes time to get it all in and working.

Plus with the BOOK going live this week, there's all sorts of crap to deal with getting all the different e-books to propagate between e-bookstores etc. Formatting and craziness.

ForkMaster is trying to get something called twitter logins to work; don't know what that means but apparently it might or might not be funky.

If you want to talk in the forums, best bet might be to register locally. You should get an email confirm from me, just do whatever it might say to validate your address or whatnot ever. Don't really understand what ForkMaster was saying.

Then there's this other guy you gotta look out for. Seems to think he's a god or something, going around calling himself "Author" he's at best at two bit reporter who took down notes from me telling a tale.

Also I'm supposed to tell you that the smashing words problem seems to be fixed according to ForkMaster, so if you have a scrambled table of contents you can redownload. there is also a 40% off Smashwords coupon on the book page. It works through Friday of this week. I don't understand this wacky Earth calendar to tell you a date. Stupid planet only has one moon! Can you believe that, I mean what sort of planet can have only one moon. You gotta have one moon for women and another for men. I'm thinking those intersectional types just get asteroids or something; I'm hearing there like a hundred and fifty different types of intersectionals on some Book's Face or something like that.

Anway, I guess I'll talk to you later.

If you wanna axe any questions you should use the forums so everyone can hear, read, whatever the answer. If you can't make the forum work you can emal me at tizzy at astlan dot net or something like that.

Later! Time for me to get inebriater!

Tizzy